Glance Cobrowse for Lightning Communities
This document outlines the process to implement Glance Cobrowse features on the Salesforce Lightning Communities framework.
Before you begin, ensure that:
- You have a Glance Account.
- You have set up a Salesforce Community, and the community is enabled in your org. To enable a community, go to Setup, enter Community in the search bar, and select Communities Settings.
Tagging the Lightning Community
- Log into the Salesforce Org as the system admin.
- Navigate to Setup and enter All Communities into the Quick Find bar.
- Select All Communities from the returned results on the left menu bar.
- Locate the Lightning Community where you want to add Glance Cobrowse, and select Builder.
- Click the gear icon(Settings) from the left-side menu.
- Go to the Security tab, and complete the following steps:
- For Script Security Level, select Allow Inline Scripts and Script Access to Whitelisted Third-party Hosts.
- Under Trusted Sites for Scripts, add the following sites:
- Click the CSP Trusted Sites link in the descriptive text of the section.
- Click New Trusted Site to add the following sites:
- Select the Advanced tab and click Edit Head Markup.
Click Save at the bottom of the page, and click Publish. You will receive an email message after the community has finished publishing.
Check and confirm that the cobrowse functionality is performing as expected on the community pages. SHIFT+ENTER initiates a session.