Uninstalling Glance for Salesforce
NOTE: Before you uninstall Glance from Salesforce, you first need to remove Glance components, fields, and Visualforce pages from your Page Layouts and Lightning Records. If you attempt to uninstall Glance before completing this step, you should see a report for where these elements are located. You can retrace the steps earlier in this guide on how to remove these elements.
After you take Glance out of your record pages:
- Go to Setup in Lightning or Classic.
- Under Quick Find, type Installed Packages.
- Click Installed Packages.
- Next to Glance, click Uninstall.
- At the bottom of the page, choose if you would like to save the package data for a period of time.
- Check Yes, I want to uninstall this package and permanently delete all associated components.
- Click Uninstall.
The package will uninstall within a few minutes.