Uninstalling Glance for Salesforce
If you want to remove Glance for Salesforce, you will first need to remove Glance fields and Visualforce elements from your Page Layouts and Lightning Records. You can retrace the steps earlier in this guide, but drag-and-drop Glance elements off the records instead of on.
Once you take Glance out of your record pages:
- Click on the Gear icon in the top right corner and choose Setup.
- Under Quick Find, type Installed Packages.
- Click on Installed Packages.
- Next to Glance for Salesforce, click Uninstall.
- At the bottom of the page, choose whether or not you would like to save the package's data for a period of time.
- Check Yes, I want to uninstall this package and permanently delete all associated components.
- Click Uninstall.
- The package will uninstall within a few minutes.