Glance Video humanizes digital interactions by providing the ability for agents to participate and lead a web-based, multi-participant video session with a primary cobrowse visitor. By enabling agents, visitors, and participants to visually interact face-to-face, Glance Enterprise customers improve key business metrics such as: CSAT, NPS, lead conversion, add something here about churnand sales close rates. A few key benefits:
- Build, grow, and facilitate material relationships that rival in-person experiences
- Built into pre-existing workflows – start calls with video and quickly escalate into cobrowse with video
- Embeds directly into your website or mobile site, ensuring a consistent experience
- Seamlessly connects into your existing CRM, telephony, and chat technology
To enable this feature, Contact Glance.
Glance Video Features
- A responsive UI that supports both desktop and mobile screen formats
- Multi-participant Video (up to 10 participants)
- Ability to add additional guest participants
- Accessible UI (conforms to the WCAG 2.1 AA standard)
- Standard cobrowse features such as PDF/XLS document viewing, masking, gesturing, and remote control \
- Salesforce Integration (beta): agents can instantly join video sessions using 1-Click Connect
Browser and Device Support
Glance Video is supported on a variety of devices, browsers, and operating systems, depending on the type of user in the session.
Visitors and Guests
|Windows, version 8.1 and later||Chrome, Edge|
|Mac, latest and previous version||Chrome, Safari|
|iPad & iPhone, iOS version 13 and later||Safari|
|Android, OS version 10 and later||Chrome|
|Windows, version 8.1 and later||Chrome|
|Mac, latest and previous version||Chrome|
Glance Video will require different amounts of bandwidth depending on a number of factors, with the most important being:
- Whether or not the viewing is happening in large or small video
- The number of participants in the session
- How well the frame will compress
Large video, per participant, starts at 640 x 360 resolution with 24 frames per second. Small video starts at 320 x 180 at 20 frames per second per participant.
The grid below shows expected bandwidth usage per video stream for high quality video:
|Large Grid||1.6 Mbps||400 kbps|
|Small Grid||400 kbps||50 kbps|
For example, a visitor and agent in a two person large video session would each use 3.2 Mbps of bandwidth.
In situations of low bandwidth, Glance will automatically reduce the frame rate and the resolution.