6.4 Website & Cobrowse - June 29, 2023
Background Blurring on Mobile Devices
Visitors and guests can now enable background blurring while in a Cobrowse session on a mobile device.
Refer to this page for more information regarding background blurring.
Bug Fixes and Optimizations
- Implemented Universal Cobrowse Asset Management (CAM) to increase session speeds.
- Improved video mask edge blending.
- Improved video stability when one or more guests join.
- The agent now receives a notification if the Cobrowse tab remains open but is no longer the primary focus of the visitor, indicating that the visitor may have minimized the browser or opened an unrelated tab.
- Updated the TLS cipher suites used on the website and services for improved security. This may affect use of services, especially Screen Share, from deprecated browsers or operating systems such as Windows 8.1 and earlier.
- Additional performance improvements and bug fixes.