Glance delivers reliable and secure applications that never capture, transfer, or store the content of sessions. The only personally identifiable information we capture from your customers is the Internet Protocol address.
- Do not use proxy services of any kind, including servers or third-party URLs.
- Do not use cookie sharing or cookie session information.
- Do not require software downloads, plug-ins, or onsite installs, nor do they need Java, Flash, or WebRTC to run.
- Do not transfer PII, other than IP addresses, to Glance or anywhere else.
- Always encrypt session content data when in motion. (The single exception: cobrowse sessions for http — not https — customer web sites.)
- Never store any data (session content); data is never at rest.
- Leverage single sign-on (SSO) via SAML 2.0. This allows integration with Microsoft Active Directory / Federation Services (AD / FS), Ping Federate, and other enterprise Identity Provider solutions.
- Conceal users' passwords with industry-standard Bcrypt hashing with 16-character random salts.
- Adhere to GDPR and COPPA.