5.3 Website & Cobrowse - February 17, 2022
Escalate to Screen Share from Cobrowse (Beta)
With this release, Glance has added the ability for agents to escalate from a Cobrowse session to showing their screen, without downloading any software. During a cobrowse session, the agent simply clicks the Screen Share button in the Agent Viewer to share their entire screen, a window, or browser tab.
Administrators have the ability to configure Bookmarks that will appear in the Screen Share menu of the Agent Viewer. In addition, administrators can restrict the sites agents can share during a session through the Allowed Sites settings. Once configured, agents can only share websites that are included in the Allowed Sites settings. More information on this feature is available here.
Note: This feature is only supported for agents using Chromium-based browsers. For best results, use Chrome.
If you are interested in using this feature, contact Glance.
Added accessibility features to support the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1 AA) for the entire Glance Video experience for agents, visitors, and guests.
Fixes and Improvements
- Improved Glance Video quality and performance.
- Security fixes and improvements.
- Added the ability to optionally hide the open PDF link in the PDF viewer during PDF cobrowse.
- The cache-control header has been changed for a request used when initiating a session, to avoid caching of the response.
- Glance is ending support for unencrypted agent connections in cobrowse.