4.16 Glance Client – October 29, 2020
Persistent Screen Share When Escalating from Cobrowse
Glance has improved the behavior when escalating from Cobrowse sessions to Screen Share “show” sessions:
- The Screen Share session will continue if the visitor navigates to another page in the website, or leaves and comes back to the website.
- If the Screen Share session ends, the agent and visitor will return to the Cobrowse session.
Allow Showing Selected Applications from a URL
You can now show selected applications from the Glance Client API protocol URL, in addition to selecting the applications from the drop-down menu.
Fixes and Improvements
- General infrastructure and security improvements.
- Update to Xcode 11.
- Improved scrolling speed for Glance Guest for Mac.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the envelope icon from opening the mail client to send a message to join your session. The envelope icon now opens your local mail client.