Testing Your Cobrowse Setup
Glance provides an example website so you can test your Cobrowse setup. A simulated customer can visit: https://trial.glance.net/ and the simulated Customer Service Agent (CSA) can begin a Cobrowse session (mode 1) by following these steps:
- The customer clicks on the Start Cobrowse button in the footer of the company website:
- The Glance system pops up a 4 digit code on the customer's screen.
- The CSA asks the customer for the code.
- The CSA clicks on the Cobrowse button on the Dynamics 365 customer record page.
- The CSA enters the customer code.
- The Glance plugin launches a browser window which shows the customer's browser window. The CSA authenticates via SSO – OR – via logging in to a Glance account.
- The CSA guides the customer to a problem/question resolution.
- The CSA can use gesturing and pointing features of Cobrowse to guide the customer.
In Mode 2, you can use the example website's account page to see how a customer who is logged in and thus known – could be automatically associated with their Dynamics 365 record – enabling the automatic initiation of a Cobrowse session.