Once in the session, agents have the ability to gesture over elements on the visitor's browser, to guide and indicate to the visitor.
The agent can:
- Move and Indicate with their cursor - shows as a colored cursor for the visitor.
- Highlight - Click and highlight page element, which will be outlined for ~5 seconds.
- Gesture - Click-drag a rectangle for indicating an area, Which will be outlined for ~5 seconds.
- Gesturing is a feature on by default for Cobrowse, except when the session is in Remote Control mode.
- Highlighting is not not available while Gesturing.
- Screen reader gesturing: Allows agent to highlight a page element when visitor is using a screen reader. See the Accessibility page for more information on screen reader gesturing.