Windows often tries to hide icons. To make the Glance icon next to the clock always visible:
- Click Start > All Programs > Glance > Glance – show my screen to make sure Glance is running.
- Right-click a blank spot on the Windows Task Bar and choose Properties. The Taskbar and Start Menu Properties dialog box opens.
- Click Customize… in the “Notification area”, which opens another window.
- Locate the line with the Glance “G” icon and click its entry in the Behaviors column.
- Choose Show icon and notifications.
- Click OK