In order to view who is in your Glance Screen Share session, you can collect your guests’ contact information (for instance, name, phone and email).
To set up the option to collect guest information, follow the steps below:
- Click your G icon and choose Settings and the Options tab.
- Under “Joining a Session”, set Name to “Required”.
- Click OK.
Viewing who is in the session
To view who is in a session, follow the steps below:
- During any session, from the Glance home page select LOG IN
- Click the Activity tab and then click your session’s Detail link. Your guests’ names appear in the Name column.
- Refresh the page to update the list.
- Click download to export the data to a .csv file.