Glance for Mobile Apps
Create great customer experiences and drive more sales with Glance for Mobile Apps. Now your agents can view anything with customers, in the moment – on any device and even on your iOS or Android mobile app. Glance for mobile delivers a premium customer support experience for users of your mobile app by accelerating agent to customer knowledge transfer and reducing the need for future calls.
It’s easy to set up and is designed for organizations that distribute customer-installed software applications and are focused on improving their customer support capabilities within a mobile environment.
How does it work?
- The Glance SDK is integrated into iOS and Android mobile applications.
- Contact center agents connect to the Glance mobile screen sharing sessions via plug-and-play integrations for Salesforce or using the Glance client.
- Once configured, the enhanced application is tested and released like any other mobile app.
With the Mobile Software Developer Kit (SDK), mobile app developers can quickly and easily integrate Glance, so they can leverage built-in features such as PII masking, agent video, and gesturing.
Get the Mobile SDK
Glance mobile SDK is available for the iOS and Android platforms in common development frameworks and languages. Check out the SDK versions, example apps and documentation at the following Gitlab repos:
Once you have the SDK, contact us using the form below and we will provision you with a 30-day trial Glance account. (The Glance mobile SDK requires a Glance account.)
The Glance mobile SDK provides an optional in-app calling capability to enable mobile app users to have a voice connection with contact center agents. The Glance voice feature is available as an addition to the screen-sharing and agent video capabilities, which are core to the Mobile App Sharing SDK. Glance voice is accessed by the Glance VoIP SDK, which supports both iOS and Android. The VoIP SDK includes optional default user interface elements.
The typical VoIP SDK workflow is as follows:
- A mobile user clicks on help button in mobile app.
- The app initiates a call to a contact center mobile queue via the Glance VoIP SDK.
- The agent picks up the call from queue.
- The mobile user and agent are connected via voice call.
- The agent initiates a mobile app sharing session.
- The mobile user and agent connect via a screen-sharing session.
- Both sessions end when customer or agent end session click the close button.
The VoIP SDK is available upon request. If you are interested in adding this capability to your Glance-enabled app please contact your glance account representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org.